Rustic Armoires are large, elegant cabinets that are ideal for keeping a variety of objects in your home. They usually have two large doors at the top and several wide drawers beneath them.
Rustic Armoires are a terrific solution when closet space is limited, and they work well in most areas.
Buyers Guide – Armoires
Things to Consider When Shopping for an Armoire
- Size – Armoires come in a wide range of sizes, and because of their size, they are ideal for storage. When buying, keep in mind that size matters because a big armoire can easily cram a tiny space.
- Features Available – Many armoires include features like drawers, adjustable shelves, and hanging space for clothing in order to maximize your storage space. Some of them might even have mirrors and illumination.
Benefits of Armoire Cabinets
- Storage Abilities – One of the best features of an armoire is its ability to hold a lot of stuff. They are an excellent choice when closet space is limited, and their large cabinet doors help keep everything hidden and tidy.
- Versatility – The versatility of armoires allows for use in a range of spaces. Though they are most commonly used in the bedroom, they can also be used in the dining room to store extra plates and silverware, or in the living room to store blankets and movies. You can use them in any way you like.
- Focal Point – Armoires are substantial, elaborate pieces of furniture. They may give character to a space, grab lots of attention, and serve as an excellent focus point because they are difficult to miss.
Where are Armoires typically used?
Armoires are most commonly used as bedroom furniture to help keep clothes organized, out of the way, and behind closed doors. However, armoires can be used in many other rooms where storage is needed. You can use them in the kitchen to give you more pantry space or in your dining room to store plates and table linens.
What are the best objects to put inside an Armoire?
Armoires are great for storing all kinds of objects, such as clothing, blankets, sheets, towels, and other linens.
What is the difference between a Wardrobe and an Armoire?
Although armoires and wardrobes are both excellent storage solutions, there are a few minor distinctions between the two. Both are used to keep clothes on hangers, but armoires are more elaborate and feature shelves and drawers.
What is the difference between a Chifferobe and an Armoire?
Chifferobes are a smaller dresser-sized cabinet that is used to store both hanging and folded clothing. One side has drawers, and the other side has hanging space. They are typically only used to store clothing, whereas armoires are larger, more ornate, and used to store a wider range of items.
What is the standard size of an armoire?
The size of an armoire varies widely. Armoires, which resemble closets, are ordinarily 24 “deep for you to be able to hang your items comfortably. However, armoires are often no taller than 72 inches “. Depending on your particular demands, armoires come in a number of widths ranging from 24″ to 96”.